Useful information for your farm holiday in Bressanone
Here is some information to help you start your holiday off on the right foot. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, we’ll be happy to assist.
Terms of payment
- Rates are per day based on 2-person occupancy and a minimum stay of 2 nights. Rates may vary during the high season and over the Christmas period (21 December - 6 January).
- In addition, the local tourist tax applies, which amounts to €1.55/day for every guest aged 14 years and over.
- A €30 supplement applies for stays of less than 2 nights.
- The supplement for each additional guest is €20 per night. Additional beds are available on request.
- Rates include the provision of bed linen, towels and bath towels, as well as electricity, internet and heating costs and the final cleaning service.
- To confirm the booking, we require a deposit, the amount of which is based on the duration of your stay.
We only accept payment in cash at the farm.
- 0-2 years: free of charge
- 3-13 years: €10 per day
- 14 years and over: €20 per day
Children’s equipment (cots, high chairs etc.) is available on request.
In the case of holiday bookings, the Italian Consumer Protection Code does not provide for the right of cancellation. Nevertheless, we allow cancellations subject to the following conditions:
- Up until 3 months before arrival we only withhold the deposit.
- 3 months to 4 weeks before arrival we charge 50% of the booking price.
- In the last 4 weeks before arrival we charge 100% of the booking price.
- Any cancellation fees will be deducted from the deposit.
Please refer to art. 45-67 of the Italian Consumer Protection Code – Dlgs.206/2005.
We recommend taking out Red Rooster travel insurance to cover any cancellation fees that may arise in the event of booking cancellation. To insure your holiday, please click here.
On arrival, our guests receive a complimentary BrixenCard. This is a personal card that gives guests a number of benefits, including free use of public transport throughout South Tyrol, free fares on the local Citybus, one return ticket for the Plose cable car, free entrance to more than 90 museums, reduced entrance to the Acquarena pools and saunas, participation in the cultural and outdoor programme of the Bressanone tourist association, and more.
Arrival and departure
Our guest room and apartments are available from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure. Saturday and Sunday are our preferred days for arrival.
Facilities and equipment
Our holiday apartments have all you need for a carefree holiday. A fully equipped kitchen, a comfortable bathroom with towels, and bed linen are all included in the price of your booking. Additionally, you can wash your personal laundry in the common room at no charge.
Sports and leisure
You are welcome to store your skis or mountain bike in our depot, which is also equipped with bike washing and repair facilities.
Transfer and parking
If you are arriving by train or bus, we will be happy to pick you up from Bressanone railway station. If you prefer, you can take the Citybus line No. 320.1 (towards Albes), which also serves Sarnes, our village. Free covered parking is available on farm premises.
Fresh bread & breakfast basket
On request, we can have fresh rolls delivered to your apartment or pamper you with a generous breakfast basket filled with our own farm products.
We are sorry, but we cannot accept pets at our farm.